Explore magical Phang-Nga Bay and the limestone karst islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan. Work up an appetite with a full day of canoeing in the Andaman Sea before lunch, and then enjoy a leisurely cruise back to port.
- Cruise through beautiful Phang-Nga Bay
- Explore the limestone caves by canoe
- Enjoy lunch on board the boat and soak up the amazing views
Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang-Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel.
Continue to Koh Hong and explore a room-like lagoon. Marvel at the limestone rock formations in different shapes before relaxing with a buffet lunch on board the boat.
End with a visit to the islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a look out for the large flock of sea hawks that live on the nearby mountain.
- Sightseeing cruise with commentary
- Sea canoe session
- Buffet lunch and light refreshments
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels in Phuket only)
- Personal expenses and tips
When you get there
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel will be about 45 to 90 minutes before the boat departure
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a camera and personal items
- This tour is also suitable for rainy days as the boat is covered