Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands from Phuket by speedboat and see several breathtaking locations and snorkeling spots, such as Khai Nai and the famous Maya Bay. Enjoy a day filled with amazing sightseeing stops and relaxing beach visits.
- Marvel at the beautiful sights of the Andaman Sea from a speedboat
- Be amazed by the beauty of Phi Phi Islands and famous spots such as Maya Bay
- Explore the exciting underwater world on several snorkeling trips with the gear Included
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served at a beach side restaurant in Phi Phi Don
Enjoy a day exploring the Phi Phi and Khai Islands, departing from your hotel in Phuket in the morning. Your adventure begins with a 1-hour relaxing boat ride to the Phi Phi Islands. See the wild monkeys from aboard the boat at Monkey Beach, before beginning your first snorkeling trip of the day. Pass by Camel Rock or Nui Bay and marvel at all the beautiful scenery while you cruise by in the speedboat.
Once you arrive at Phi Phi Leh, visit Maya Bay, made famous by the film “The Beach.” Here you will have more time to snorkel and swim in the area. At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach side restaurant at Phi Phi Done, before cruising to Khai Nai Island where you will get to explore the tiny island.
Spend the afternoon relaxing, swimming and snorkeling on and around the islands. This tour is one of the best ways to truly discover the beauty of the area, from its turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and everything in between. Your island hopping adventure will end when you return to the marina, before boarding your transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
*The Maya Bay will be closed by the national park from June 1st 2018- September 30th 2018
- Entrance fees and National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and life jacket)
- Fins (available for rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beach towels
- Alcoholic beverages
When you get there
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complications, who are pregnant or who have any other serious medical conditions.
- This trip is subjected to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period.