- Take a spectacular cruise to James Bond Island
- Explore the mangrove forests of Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of Thai food aboard a beautiful sailing boat
Benefit from pickup at your hotel in Phuket, and then travel in air-conditioned comfort to board a beautiful sailing boat at Yacht Haven Marina.
Cruise through the enchanting Phang Nga Bay to marvel at the breathtaking limestone karst formations. Drop anchor at Khao Phing Kan, popularly known as James Bond Island after it was featured in the movie The Man with the Golden Gun in 1974. Continue your journey by long tail boat and navigate the mangrove delta to visit the Grotto Cave and Sea Gypsy village.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of food from Thailand back on board the boat. Then, get the afternoon free to relax, sunbathe, and swim in the Andaman Sea. Cruise back to Phuket, and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or Phuket Airport
- National park entrance fee
- Meals, water, and soft drink
- Lunch, with tea and coffee
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Fruits and nuts
- Long tail boat ride
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
When you get there
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complications, who are pregnant or who have any other serious medical conditions.
- This trip is subjected to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period.