Cruise the amazing Phang Nga Bay by traditional longtail boat on a full-day tour from Khao Lak. Discover the unique karst formations and green mangrove forests, and visit James Bond Island and Suwan Khuha Cave Temple.
- Cruise the tropical waters of Phang Nga Bay by traditional longtail boat
- Canoe up close to the limestone rocks
- Stop at the floating village of Koh Panyi and visit the local Muslim community
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant in Koh Panyi
- Visit the sacred Buddha Cave Temple at Wat Tham Suwanakhuha
Following pick-up from your hotel in Khao Lak, board a traditional longtail boat and experience the mangrove forests and karst formations from a different perspective. Get up close to the limestone rocks on a short canoe trip before heading to Khao Phing Kan.
Marvel at rock formations such as Tapu Island and James Bond Island, used as a film location in the movie “The Man With The Golden Gun.” Continue to the floating Muslim village of Koh Panyi, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch.
Next, go to Suwan Khuha Cave Temple to see the statue of the reclining Golden Buddha. Get some time to feed the resident monkeys before the return trip to Khao Lak.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Entry fee at Wat Suwannakhuha
- Longtail boat cruise at Phang Nga Bay
- Lunch at a restaurant in Koh Panyi
- Full insurance
- Tips and gratuities
When you get there
- The local tour operator will confirm your exact pick-up time after booking
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather or other unforeseeable events