PHUKET SANDBOX FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
◉ Thai FDA approved vaccines:
◉ Follow this link: https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/m/ to keep updated of ‘SHA Plus’ businesses.
◉ In the case you have a relative or friend who is already resident in Thailand, they are allowed to visit and stay with you during your fourteen <14> ‘SHA Plus’ hotel night stays.
◉ Your friend or relative is responsible to comply with the current domestic travel requirements when traveling to see you.
◉ At the time of press (and please be reminded that these regulations can/may change by individual Provincial Governors) the following regulations are required:
◉ Fully vaccinated (two <2> vaccinations) OR one vaccination of the AstraZeneca vaccine
◉ Show a Negative Covid-19 test within the past seven <7> before traveling to Phuket
◉ Show evidence that they have fully recovered from Covid-19 in the previous ninety <90> days.
◉ If you show any Covid-19 symptoms it is your legal responsibility to immediately get a test.
◉ IF you are shown to be ‘positive’ for Covid-19 and traveling with a group or family, everybody in the group or family must undergo a test and stay in an Alternative Hotel Quarantine (AHQ) covered by your expense. The remaining nights in the SHA Plus+ hotel will be cancelled automatically and the guests will be refunded in order to pay for the ALQ accommodation.
◉ In all cases, if you are tested positive whilst in Thailand, you will be responsible for all medical expenses which must be covered by your ‘Covid-19’ insurance sum. In the case your medical insurance does not cover certain items, then you will be personally responsible to settle any outstanding before being discharged from hospital.
After spending fourteen <14> nights in Phuket, you are free to go anywhere in Thailand but you must follow each province’s restrictions which can change.
You must follow your home country’s entry requirements and Thailand is not responsible or able to assist with such updates by individual countries.
Explore magical Phang-Nga Bay and the limestone karst islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan. Work up an appetite with a full day of canoeing in the Andaman Sea before lunch, and then enjoy a leisurely cruise back to port.
- Cruise through beautiful Phang-Nga Bay
- Explore the limestone caves by canoe
- Enjoy lunch on board the boat and soak up the amazing views
Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang-Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel.
Continue to Koh Hong and explore a room-like lagoon. Marvel at the limestone rock formations in different shapes before relaxing with a buffet lunch on board the boat.
End with a visit to the islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a look out for the large flock of sea hawks that live on the nearby mountain.
- Sightseeing cruise with commentary
- Sea canoe session
- Buffet lunch and light refreshments
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels in Phuket only)
- Personal expenses and tips
When you get there
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel will be about 45 to 90 minutes before the boat departure
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a camera and personal items
- This tour is also suitable for rainy days as the boat is covered
Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands from Phuket by speedboat and see several breathtaking locations and snorkeling spots, such as Khai Nai and the famous Maya Bay. Enjoy a day filled with amazing sightseeing stops and relaxing beach visits.
- Marvel at the beautiful sights of the Andaman Sea from a speedboat
- Be amazed by the beauty of Phi Phi Islands and famous spots such as Maya Bay
- Explore the exciting underwater world on several snorkeling trips with the gear Included
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served at a beach side restaurant in Phi Phi Don
Enjoy a day exploring the Phi Phi and Khai Islands, departing from your hotel in Phuket in the morning. Your adventure begins with a 1-hour relaxing boat ride to the Phi Phi Islands. See the wild monkeys from aboard the boat at Monkey Beach, before beginning your first snorkeling trip of the day. Pass by Camel Rock or Nui Bay and marvel at all the beautiful scenery while you cruise by in the speedboat.
Once you arrive at Phi Phi Leh, visit Maya Bay, made famous by the film “The Beach.” Here you will have more time to snorkel and swim in the area. At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach side restaurant at Phi Phi Done, before cruising to Khai Nai Island where you will get to explore the tiny island.
Spend the afternoon relaxing, swimming and snorkeling on and around the islands. This tour is one of the best ways to truly discover the beauty of the area, from its turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and everything in between. Your island hopping adventure will end when you return to the marina, before boarding your transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
*The Maya Bay will be closed by the national park from June 1st 2018- September 30th 2018
- Entrance fees and National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and life jacket)
- Fins (available for rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beach towels
- Alcoholic beverages
When you get there
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complications, who are pregnant or who have any other serious medical conditions.
- This trip is subjected to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period.
Songkran in Phuket happens between April 13 to 15, 2019 (dates vary depending on the regions of Thailand). So, what is this Songkran Festival everyone is talking about lately?
Thai food doesn’t need an introduction anymore. If you reached this page you probably already heard plenty about it, and a thousand blogs talk about it at length. The list of Thai dishes available in Thailand is incredibly vast, and I’m not an authority in Thai cooking, but just like you, we love eating local when we travel abroad.
Food accounts for 30 to 40 % of the pleasure of our trips. We listed here 10 Great Classic Thai Dishes you can try on your first trip to Thailand, just as a hint to start, but there are many many more Read More